Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine's Celebration

It's Valentine's Week!

Last year my students made these valentine bags which I taped to the sides of their desk so that it was easy for them to drop their Valentines inside.  They just cut up construction paper into hearts and decorated it to their hearts' desire.

This year, my student's made a Valentine's sleeve with their Kindergarten buddies.  My buddy teacher, Brenda, convinced me to make these bags.  She took a 2 large pieces of construction paper, folded it in half.  She had pre-copied a curved lined at the top for the students to cut.  Then they fitted the two papers together and stapled it.  We had strips of paper for them to staple on the top so they could have a handle.  Then the students decorated it with heart stickers and dollies. They turned out cuter then the Valentine bags we made last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment